Oats White Pasta | Pasta in white sauce
White Pasta with Oats
White pasta a creamier one! Pasta is a staple food of Italian cuisine. I have given a healthy to a regular pasta. In this recipe, I have made white sauce in a healthy way by using nothing more than oats. No flour or cheese is used. Yet this pasta is very creamy in texture. So let’s learn how to make pasta healthy
Many of my viewers have asked for ingredients in HINDI. हिंदी में जान ने के लिए यहाँ CLICK करें और description में पढ़ें
Video of making pasta is given below
Ingredients required to make Oats White Pasta
- Oats – 2 tbsp
- Pasta –
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 180 ml
- Black Pepper – 1/4 tbsp
- Onion – 1
- Sweet Corns – 4 tbsp
- Capsicum – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oregano – 1 tbsp
Process to make Oats Pasta
- Firstly, grind the oats into a coarse powder in mixer and keep aside.
- Boil the pasta. I have used Penne pasta. Put water in a bowl and bring it to the boil. Once it starts boiling only then add pasta. Keep stirring in between so that pasta should not stick to the bottom of the pan. Pasta is cooked once it is easily cut by a spoon. Check, drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add the oats ground earlier
- Stirr it continuously.
- Add milk and mix the oats well.
- Once it starts turning thick, add black pepper and mix again
- Milk will start boiling. Lower the flame and add chopped onions
- Add sweet corns and mix it well. Allow it to cook for a minute
- Add boiled pasta and mix well
- Add fine chopped capsicum and mix it again
- Add salt to taste and mix again
- Cook for 1 minute
- At the end, add oregano and mix
- Creamy white sauce pasta that too guilt free is ready. Enjoy it hot
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE