Moonglet – Veg Omelette | Weight loss recipe
Weight Loss Recipe of Mung Lentils
Weight loss is a key thing everyone is looking for these days!! I was very skinny during my college days but after marriage specially after baby I had gained a lot. So in order to reduce my weight i tried many ways and yes i succeeded in reducing 12 kgs. It took my dedication of walking 5-6 kms daily along with an intake of healthy diet.
This recipe is a protein power pack. In this I have used moong dhuli daal to make veg omelettes. Yes at my home we call it a vegan omelette. A pancake made of lentils and so many vegetables. This dish is made of just a spoonful of oil and I have used pomace olive oil
Hope you will like the recipe
Video in HINDI is given below | हिंदी में वीडियो देखने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें
Mentioned quantity will make :- 6
Cuisine : Indian
Serves : 4-5 people
Ingredients required to make weight loss Moonglet
- Moong Dhuli daal : 200 grams
- Water to soak and grind daal
- Salt to taste
- Green chilli – 1
- Baking soda – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp for one pancake
- Onion – 1 big
- Boiled sweet corns – 5-6 tbsp
- Carrots – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Beetroot – 1
Process to make healthy weight loss Moonglet
- Soak mung dhuli daal in water for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes drain out excess water and grind dal with 150 ml water, salt and green chilli. Make a smooth paste of it
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a pan
- Pour the batter and spread it evenly. Make sure this spread has to be little thick
- Once the bubbles starts appearing on the top, add chopped onions, boiled corns, chopped carrot, chopped capsicum and julienne beetroot.
- Press the toppings gently on the base
- Both the sides of the mooglet will take around 4 minutes each side.
- Flip the side and cook on medium flame on the other side too.
- Delicious and super healthy moonglet is ready
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE