Vegetable Spring Rolls with Maggi
Vegetarian Spring Rolls
This is my version to Chinese Spring roll recipe. I always replace noodles with maggi. Maggi is loved by all. So in this recipe I will first prepare maggi and then stuff it into spring roll sheets. You can use spring roll wrappers readily available in market or if you want to make it at home then for an easy recipe of spring roll wrappers CLICK HERE
Step by step video is given below
Ingredients to make Spring Rolls
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1 Small
- Fine chopped cauliflower – 1/2 bowl
- Green Peas – 18-20 pearls
- Maggi – 1 packet
- Water – 250 ml
For Spring rolls
- Spring roll wrappers
- Oil to shallow fry
Process to make Spring Rolls
- I will start with the preparation of Maggi first. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan
- Add chopped onion to it and saute.
- Now add chopped vegetables and green peas. I have used only cauliflower and green peas as my kid is not happy eating capsicum or carrot. You can use as many vegetables of your choice as you want.
- Cover the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the vegetables are cooked.
- Once vegetables are cooked, add maggi masala.
- Add 250 ml of water. Mix masala well and then add maggi.
- Cook the maggi till water dries up.
- Take a spring roll wrapper.
- Fill it with the vegetable maggi prepared earlier.
- Fold it as shown in the video. It should be covered from all the sides.
- You can either deep fry these rolls or shallow fry.
- I have shallow fried spring rolls from all the sides till golden brown in color.
- You can use leftover noodles or you can cook noodles and replace it with maggi
- Mushroom stuffed spring rolls can also be made in similar way. Mushroom Recipe
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.