Eggless French Toast Recipe | Nutella French toast
Egg less French Toast Recipe
When we hear the word french toast, the first image comes in mind is of bread dipped in beaten egg. So thought why not to make it eggless. Because even vegans have taste buds 😉
I made these toast after cutting bread into finger sandwiches so that my daughter can enjoy her finger food and yes she loved it. Now this can be given as a tiffin box item to her with no doubt in mind that tiffin would be finished.
We make these french toast pretty often not just for Aavya but also my hubby with a sweet tooth.
Let’s start with the process of making french toast
Step by Step Video for you reference
Ingredients required to make vegan french toast are
- Vanilla Custard – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1.5 tbsp
- Milk – 150 ml
- Bread slices – 4
- Nutella hazelnut spread
- Butter to shallow fry
- Chocolate sauce
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp of vanilla custard.
- Add sugar and milk. Mix everything well
- Now take 4 bread slices
- Cut the edges of all the breads from all four sides.
- Apply nutella spread on all four.
- Now join the 2 breads like a sandwich.
- In this step you can dip whole sandwich into vanilla custard mix
- But i have cut down each sandwich into 4 fingers. This will help it easy to hold and eat by kids.
- After cutting both the sandwiches you will get 8 fingers.
- Now heat a pan ( preferably a nonstick one)
- Apply butter on it
- Now dip each bread finger in custard batter and put on hot tawa.
- Shallow fry all the bread fingers from all the sides.
- Your eggless french toast is ready
- Serve it with chocolate sauce.
- Always mix custard in lukewarm milk else lumps will form
- One bread sandwich will make 4 fingers to increase the number, increase the bread slices
- Custard powder I have used here is an unsweetened one. If you are using sweetened then adjust the quantity of sugar accordingly.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE