Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe | Baby Corn Chilli
Baby Corns Manchurian
Generally manchurian is made using either cauliflower or bottle gourd etc but In my home weekends are meant to eat a lot and that too something unique. So i peeped inside my refrigerator and saw a box of lovely looking baby corns. immediately i decided the lunch!! Deciding on a menu is a big task and once its done i feel so relieved.. I made Baby Corn Manchurian. I find baby corns really cute. So thought why not to make the most cherished dish. Its an easy cooking recipe with easy peasy ingredients. Hope you all will like it and include it in your meal plan 🙂
Step by Step video recipe is given below for your reference
Ingredients to make baby corn manchurian are
- Baby Corns
- All purpose flour – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Soya Sauce – ½ tbsp
- Water to marinate
- Oil for deep frying
- Chopped Garlic – 8 cloves
- Round cut onions – 2
- Tomato without pulp – 1
- Sliced Capsicum – 1
- Soya sauce – ½ tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Cut the baby corns into halves and keep it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of all purpose flour, ½ tbsp of red chilli powder, salt and soya sauce. Mix everything well.
- Add little water so that above added ingredients should coat baby corns.
- Keep these refrigerated for 15 minutes.
- Take oil in a wok and deep fry baby corns and keep aside
- Now in a pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil
- Add chopped garlic to it and saute
- Once raw smell of garlic goes, add round cut onions to it and saute again till onions are crisp looking.
- Add tomato without pulp and capsicum to it. Mix evrything well.
- Once cooked, add fried corns to it.
- Now add a mix of water, soya sauce and corn flour.
- Mix everything really well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve Hot
- It goes really well with fried rice, noodles etc.
- If baby corn you are using are hard then pass it through boiling water before putting into marianting bowl.
- You can slice baby corns length wise too.
- Chilli sauce can also be added to make in more spicy
- Refrigeration of mix helps the batter stick to the corns.