Tzatziki sauce recipe | Yogurt based dip
Process to make Tzatziki Sauce
- Curd (yogurt) used was hung for 2 hours in a muslin cloth to drain the excess water
- Add it in a bowl.
- Now add grated English cucumber.
- I love cucumbers with peel. You can peel off the skin and then grate it if you want.
- Add a spoonful of olive oil
- Mix it well.
- Add salt as per your taste
- Add black pepper
- Mix it well again
- Add lemon juice and mix it again.
- At last, add chopped garlic to it.
- You can use garlic paste too.
- Mix it again
- Garnish it with coriander leaves
- Serve it with chips, potato shots etc.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
To post your own home cook food and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE