Sooji Kachori Recipe | सूजी की कचौरी
Process to make Sooji Kachori
- Take a pan and add water to it. Once water it hot add a cup of semolina (sooji)
- keep stirring it continuously so that no lumps should form
- add salt to it. Mix it well and keep aside to get it cooldown.
- Now for filling, in a bowl add chopped onions.
- Add red chilli powder and coriander powder to it. Mix it well
- Now add boiled potatoes. Mash and mix it well.
- Add choppes coriander to it
- Finally add salt as per your taste and requirement
- In the meanwhile, our sooji dough has cooled down.
- Now grease your palms with oil otherwise sooji dough will stick to it
- Take a lemon sized portion of dough and flatten it with you palms
- Keep the filling in and make a ball of it. Make sure you cover the filling with suji dough from all the side otherwise while frying there are chances of kachori getting cracked.
- flatten the stuffed ball with your palms gently and give it the shape of kachori
- Now heat oil in a wok to deep fry these beauties.
- Deep fry kachoris till golden brown and serve it with a hot cup of masala tea. For Masala Tea Recipe CLICK HERE
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
To post your own home cook food and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE