Sesame Munchies | Easy party snacks
Process to make Sesame Munchies
- In a bowl, add gram flour.
- Clean chop and wash fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Add these to the bowl of gram flour
- Add salt as per your taste
- Add just a little bit of sugar.
- You can skip this step if you want as this is optional
- Add a spoonful of curd to bind the whole mixture. It should not be too watery as you will not be able to make dumpling otherwise
- Knead a soft dough of mixture
- Take a small portion of dough and make a cylinder shaped dumpling
- Repeat the process for whole dough
- Keep the dumpling in sesame bowl and roll it.
- Each side of cylinder should be coated nicely with sesame seeds
- Heat Oil in a pan
- Once heated, keep all the munchies in it and fry.
- Serve with the sauces of your choice.
Tips and tricks:
- To make it spicier you can add chopped green chillies.
- Steamed dumplings can also be made to make it even more healthier snack. For that just boil the water and keep the cylinder dumpling over it in a colander. Enjoy with the sauces
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.