Fruit Cream Recipe | Easy dessert recipes
Fruit Cream Dessert
Fruit cream is the easiest dessert of all time. I love making this in summers due to th availability of so many fresh fruits and it is loved by my daughter. It has goodness of fresh fruits and fresh cream. To make this recipe, I have used Amul Fresh cream. I have whipped the amul fresh cream CLICK HERE.
Many of my viewers requests for ingredients in Hindi. हिंदी में जानने के लिए यहाँ CLICK करे
Video is given below
Ingredients required to make fruit cream
- Amul Fresh Cream – 1 pack (200 ml)
- Powdered Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Kiwi – 1/2 cut into small pieces and 1/2 into slices
- Apple – 1/2 small pieces
- Banana – 1/2 small pieces
- Grapes – 8-10 pieces
- Tutti frooti cherries – 2-3 tbsp
Process to make Fruit Cream
- In a bowl, add fresh cream. I have used Amul fresh cream. Whip it with the help of hand blender for around 7-8 minutes or till you get smooth fluffy texture
- Add sugar and blend it again.
- Cut down all the fruit you would like to have in your dessert.
- Add all the fruit in the cream bowl and mix it well.
- To decorate, I have used kiwi slices and have pressed it towards the walls of glass bowl. While decorating the bowl keep the cream bowl in freezer.
- Once decorated, transfer the fruit cream in it.
- Top it up with colorful cherries. Serve Chilled
- Add as many fruits as you like or as per the availability in the market
- You can also add dry fruits to make it even more healthier
- To give it a twistful flavor, you can add just 1/4th tbsp of vanilla essence or strawberry essence to it.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE