How to make Missi Roti | Indian Flat Bread
Punjabi Missi Roti
A punjabi can relish dal makhni and missi roti any time. This combo is there in many restaurants menu. Its very popular.among all age groups. Lets make missi roti today.
Step by step video is given below
Ingredients to make Missi Roti
- Whear flour – 2 bowls
- Gram Flour – 1 bowlCumin Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tbsp
- Carom Seeds – ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Dry Fenugreek Leaves
Process to make Missi Roti
- In a pan, take cumin seeds and fennel seeds.
- Dry roast over high flame till aromatic. You can also crush it a bit using mortar pestle
- Take a bowl. Add wheat flour and gram flour. I have taken ratio of 2:1. Two bowls of wheat flour and one bowl of gram flour.
- Add roasted cumin and fennels.
- Add carom seeds, salt and dry fenugreek leaves.
- Add water and knead dough.
- Now flatten a portion of dough using rolling pin
- Heat a pan/griddle.
- Put flatten roti on it.
- Flip the side and apply ghee/butter
- Repeat the process for the other side too. Cook from both the sides.
- Serve hot either with curd or with dal.
- To make it more spicy you can add chopped green chillies too.
- To make it aromatic, add grated ginger.
- Add pomegranate seeds (anardana)
It goes best with Dal Makhni. For Dal Makhni Recipe
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE