Pizza Paratha Recipe
Pizza Paratha | Indian style pizza
In winters its really tough to convince kids to eat. Occasionally we have to keep switching over to new menu options. This is an easy recipe to have stuffed paratha in a way kids like. Kids favorite Pizza inside their paratha.
Step by step video to make this easy Pizza paratha
Ingredients required to make Pizza Paratha
- Onion chopped – 1
- Capsicum chopped – 1/2
- Mushroom chopped – 4-5
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
- Pizza Seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp to cook toppings
- Ghee to roast paratha
- Wheat flour dough
- Salt to taste
- Grated mozzarella cheese
Process to make Pizza paratha
- In a pan heat 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add all the chopped vegetables and saute till mushroom is done
- Add tomato sauce and mix it well
- Add a tbsp of mayonnaise. Mix it very nicely so that each and every vegetable should be coated with mayonnaise
- Take two lemon sized potion of wheat flour dough
- flatten one portion and keep it aside
- Now flatten the other portion and spread cooked vegetables mix on it
- Spread the vegetable mix evenly
- Now sprinkle seasoning. I have used pizza seasoning here which is a mixture of oregano and chilli flakes.
- My favorite and most delicious step is to add cheese. Add grated mozzarella cheese evenly on paratha
- Cover the top with the other flatten bread (roti) made earlier
- Seal it by pressing gently from all the sides
- Now enlarge it with the help of rolling pin by sprinkling dry flour.
- Heat a Pan/ tawa
- Apply some ghee/ butter on the surface of the pan. As this paratha is full of mayonnaise and mozzarella cheese so there are chances that it may stick to the pan.
- Put paratha on the tawa.
- Cook first from one side and then flip it and apply ghee/butter on the other side.
- Repeat the process for both the sides and all the parathas
- Relish it as it is or you can cut pizza triangles too.
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.