Paneer Tikka in oven recipe
Paneer tikka, a delight for every cheese lover. In this recipe cottage cheese is marinated and baked in oven. Paneer tikka is considered as one of the main snacks in every party. Some call it paneer seekh kabab too. This recipe includes only one tablespoon of oil. Healthy baked recipe.
Step by step video is given below
Below quantity will make 4-5 skewers
Total Time : 40 minutes
For preparation – 15 minutes
For baking : 25 minutes
Ingredients required to make Paneer Tikka
- Hung Curd – 5 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1.5 tbsp
- Carom seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Roasted Cumin powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tbsp
- Fennel Seeds powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4th tbsp
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Black pepper – 1/4th tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Gram flour – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Paneer cubes (Cottage Cheese)
- Tomato without pulp
- Wooden skewers
Process to make Paneer Tikka
- In a bowl take hung curd. Normal plain yogurt (curd) hung in a muslin/cotton cloth so that the water drains out.
- Hung curd gives better consistency while coating
- Add ginger garlic paste to it. You can use the one readily available in market or grate both together as i did at home.
- Now add all the dry ingredients namely carom seeds, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, coriander powder, fennel powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala and black pepper.
- Add salt as per your requirement and mix everything nicely.