How to make Paneer kathi Roll | Cheese Tortilla Wrap
How to make Paneer kathi roll
Paneer kathi roll or wrap (cottage cheese wrap) is an easy recipe for kids. There can be many versions to Kathi Roll. I hereby present the recipe for paneer kathi roll which is easy and healthy as well. Cottage cheese has its own health benefits.
Step by step video tutorial for you reference is provided below
Ingredients required to make paneer kathi roll are
- Garlic 5-6 pods
- Onions – 1 (round cut)
- Capsicum julienne – 1
- Salt to taste
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Paneer cubes (Cottage Cheese) For homemade Cottage cheese recipe CLICK HERE
- Mayonnaise – 1 tbsp
- Tortilla (leftover Roti)
- Mint sauce
- To garnish – tomatoes
Process to make Paneer Kathi Roll
- Heat oil in a pan, once oil is heated then at first add chopped garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes till garlic starts changing color
- Then add round cut onions and again saute till onions become translucent
- At this stage add capsicum and salt to taste. Some people prefer high salt and some less salt. So i am not mentioning the salt quantity here.
- Cook capsicum but retain its crispiness then add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and paneer cubes (cheese)
- Mix it well so all the cubes are well coated with sauce then add 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- Again mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes till mayonnaise becomes little orange in color due to the presence of sauces
- Now take one tortilla. You can also use leftover chapati (roti).
- Spread mint sauce over it evenly
- Put stuffing prepared earlier and fold it like first turn from the bottom of tortilla then both the sides. Once folded then grill it using a grill sandwich maker.
- Grilling it will provide very nice lines on the tortilla making it appear even more scrumptious.
- Serve hot along with round cut tomatoes.
Now a days kids prefer eating out. but their choice is always junk. Very common snack among kids is Mcdonalds mcpuff. But it can be made healthy too with little shuffling of ingredients and use of air fryer technology.
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.