How to make cheese chilli at home | Paneer Chilli Dry
Paneer Chilli Dry
For me Cheese is acceptable in any form from raw to a cooked one. This one is my favorite of all as it beats the regular Indian flavors. Once in a while calorie count can be given a break and this Indo chinese dish can be enjoyed. Still in this recipe I have tried to curb down calories little bit by not deep frying anything. This dish can be made in two versions viz.dry and gravy. In this recipe I have made a dry version. This dish pairs really well with fried rice, hakka noodles
Step by step video is given below
Ingredients to make chili cheese
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Diced Onion – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Soya Cheese (Tofu)
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Water – 6 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Soya Sauce – 1.5tbsp
- Chopped Garlic – 6-7 pods
- Chopped Ginger – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green Chilli Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chilli flakes – 1 tbsp
- Corns – 1 tbsp
- Seasoning to garnish
Process to make Chili Cheese
- In this recipe I have used Soya Cheese i.e. Tofu instead of regular paneer (cheese). Any cheese can be used for same process.
- Firstly I have sauteed Onion, capsicum and paneer separately and kept aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Firstly saute onion and then capsicum. Do not over do. We have to keep both crisp
- Now again heat oil and add paneer. Paneer is done when it is slightly golden brown.
- Now for gravy preparation, In a bowl take corn flour and add water to it to make a diluted mix.
- Add vinegar and soya sauce to it and mix well.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it
- Add chopped garlic and ginger. You can also use grated ginger. I have kept it shredded.
TO CONTINUE READING, PLEASE CLICK ON PAGE NO.2 AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE