4 ingredients mousse | OREO Mousse recipe
Homemade Mousse Shot
Mousse is a sweet dish made up of whipped cream. I love the Belgian choc shot by cafe coffee day. So thought why not to make a different variant of it using my baby’s favorite cookie Oreo. This is an eggless mousse recipe.
It is very yummy and can be made with just 4 ingredients!! even with three ingredients as the fourth one is optional. I always make this as a last minute preparation for guests.
For Whipped Cream Recipe CLICK HERE
Video representation is given below
Mentioned quantity will make 3-4 shots
No Cook recipe
Ingredients required to make shots
- Cream – 100 ml (I have used Amul fresh cream and have whipped it to reach desired consistency. please check whipped cream recipe)
- Powdered Sugar – 1.5 tbsp
- Oreo Cookies – 4-5 (2 for mixture and rest for decoration)
- Chocolate syrup
Process to make Mousse Shots
- Take 2 Oreo in a bowl and crush it. Keep it aside.
- In an another bowl take whipped cream. While whipping I have not added any sugar or flavor.
- Add powdered sugar to it. Blend it with the help of a hand mixer. As the cream is already whipped so it will be easier to reach the desired consistency.
- Add crushed oreo to it and whisk again with hand mixer.
- I have used shots glasses. You can use any dish you want
- Pour half of the cream in the glasses
- In remaining cream add chocolate syrup and blend again
- Pour this darker color cream on the top of shots glasses.
- Now freeze the shots for atleast half an hour. After half an hour take the glasses out and decorate it with oreo cookies.
- Serve chilled 🙂
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE