Air Fried Potatoes | Schezwan potatoes
Healthy Baked Potatoes
Potatoes in airfryer were never thought of before this wonderful invention of Air fryer. I have made marinated potatoes in this recipe using air fryer. I am totally in love with this healthy cooking. In this recipe I have used no oil other than greasing the dish. So its oil free healthy baked potatoes.
Video of the potatoes is given below | Now in HINDI
Ingredients required to make this dish
- Potato – 4 (par boiled)
- Fennel Seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Schezwan Sauce – 1/2 tbsp For recipe CLICK HERE
- Plain Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Dry mango Powder
- Oil to grease dish
- Green chillies
- Fresh Coriander leaves
Process to make Schezwan Potatoes
- Par boil the potatoes. Peel off the skin and cut the potatoes into small cubes. Keep it aside
- For dry spices, In a pan dry roast fennel seeds, cumin seeds and coriander seeds. Once it turns little brown, remove from flame and grind it using mortar pestle. Keep it aside
- Add plain yogurt (dahi) in a bowl.
- Add schezwan sauce to it. I have added around half tbsp. You can add it more if you want to make it more spicier.
- Add the spices ground earlier. Mix it well
- Add the par boiled potatoes and mix it nicely so that every piece of potato should get marinated
- Add salt as per your taste. There is salt in Schezwan sauce too so adjust accordingly
- Add dry mango powder. This is optional. I have added it to make it little tangy
- Give it a nice mix
- Grease the air fryer basket or any bowl that fits your air fryer. You can even bake these in an oven on almost same temperature
- Transfer the mix to the greased bowl.
- Air fry at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Do give a check in between.
- Once timer is done, you will get nice golden colored schezwan flavored potato dish.
- Garnish it with green chillies and fresh coriander leaves.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE