How to make Mushroom Tikka | Marinated mushrooms recipe
Easy Mushroom Tikka Recipe
Mushroom tikka a lovely snack. No Indian party is complete without having mushrooms either as an appetizer or a main course dish. In my last mushrooms recipe, I have made Garlic mushrooms so this time let’s enjoy it in a different form.
Step by step video is given below
Ingredients required to make Mushroom Tikka
- Hung Curd – 1 bowl (200ml)
- Mustard oil – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mushrooms – cut into halves
- Red bell peppers – diced 7-8 pieces
- Capsicum – Diced 7-8 pieces
Process to make Mushroom Tikka
- Curd used was hung for 2 hours
- Add mustard oil. You can use any oil you like.
- Add red chilli powder.
- Add salt as per your taste
- Add mushrooms cut into halves.
- Mix it well
- Keep it in refrigerator for 10-12 minutes.
- Arrange it on a bamboo pick.
- Each bamboo pick will have one red bell pepper piece, one capsicum cube and a piece of marinated mushroom
- Air fry for 10 minutes in a preheated air fryer at 190 degrees Celsius
- Ready to eat.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.