Mini Pizza | Easy kids recipes
Innovative ideas are always welcomed by a mother as she has to feed her fussy eaters. This younger generation is very fond of eating out specially a pizza. So for my daughter I always make bread pizza. To lure her i make bread pizza in different shapes. For me the benefit is that she is eating at home, clean and hygienic vegetables and quantity of cheese is less. In order to cut down on usage of all purpose flour base, I make it with whole wheat bread. So the base is healthy, cheese is less, overall a good combination.
Step by step video is given below
Ingredients required to make Bread Pizza
- Whole wheat bread slices
- Chipotle – You can use tomato sauce too
- Fine chopped onions
- Fine chopped capsicums
- Fine chopped tomatoes without pulp
- Mozzarella Cheese
Process to make Bread Pizza
- Take bread slices. I have used whole wheat bread here in order to avoid using all purpose bread. You can cut the edges of the breads if not using a cookie cutter
- Flatten the breads with rolling pin as shown in the video
- As this recipe is specially for kids so I am using heart shape cookie cutter here to cut the slices. You can choose any shape you wish too. Even if you do not want to cut it then just remove the edges of the bread and use full square
- After cutting little hearts, apply sauce on each. I have used Chipotle sauce here which is a smoky creamy sauce readily available in the market. You can use mayonnaise and tomato sauce too.
- Now sprinkle just a little bit of mozzarella cheese on it
- Time to add toppings. I have used onion, capsicum and tomatoes. You can use corns, mushrooms, cottage cheese, soya chunks etc
- I have baked these in an air fryer. You can use oven too almost same temperature.
- Preheat your air fryer.
- Transfer the breads to an air fryer friendly bowl.
- Do not forget to grease the bowl. You can also use parchment paper.
- Keep the bread pizzas and finally put a layer of cheese over it.
- Air fry these tiny pizzas at 180 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes in a preheated air fryer. (same temperature for oven)
- Once cooked garnish with seasoning and impress your kids 😉
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.