How to make Nachos
Process to make Nachos
- Take sweet corns in a bowl. Add water to it.
- Transfer it to a blender and blend it into a smooth paste. Paste should be really smooth as later it is required to make dough
- In an another bowl, take all purpose flour. I am adding only one bowl at a time as rest of the flour i will be adding depending on the requirement to reach soft dough consistency
- Add salt to taste and red chilli powder.
- Add melted butter. Then add the corn paste and mix everything well.
- Now keep on adding the all purpose flour till your dough is ready.
- Once dought id ready, take a portion of it.
- Flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
- Cut small triangles with the help of knife or pizza cutter.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these triangles.
- Serve it with Cheese Sauce or Salsa sauce.
- You can add melted cheese just before serving the nachos as it will add delight to your taste buds
- Dough should be tight and while you flatten it with rolling pin, make sure that it is really flat. Otherwise final result will not be crispy.
- These can be baked or air fried too. I made few using air fryer too at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE