Mango Shake with Ice cream | Mastani | Smoothie
Mango Shake with Ice cream
Mango Shake is a drink enjoyed by all age groups. It is not just healthy but delectable too. In Summers my heart always ponders for Mango shake. I make it a thick one like mango smoothie so its not just a drink but a filler too.
Mango being the most lovable fruit during summers can be used in so many recipes ranging from desserts to drinks to main course as well. Oh its so appetizing let’s have a look at the ingredients required to make this yummy drink
Below mentioned quantity will make 1 glass of mango shake.
- Mango Pulps (2 mangoes)
- Sugar ( it will depend on the sweetness of the mangoes. So adjust sugar accordingly)
- Chilled Milk – 250 Ml – aroung half a mug
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
- Chopped almonds – 6-7 pieces
- Tutti frooti – as much as you like 🙂
Method for Mango Shake
- In a blender, put the pulps of mangoes and blend it into a smooth texture.
- Add sugar as per the sweetness of the mangoes.( Shh the secret is that this way you will be able to taste the mangoes even before making shake )
- Blend sugar and pulp together and then add 250 ml of milk and blend again till your thick shake is ready
- Pour it into the glass of your choice.
- Top it up with Vanilla ice cream
- Garnish with chopped almonds and tutti frooti. I have used 2 colored tutti frooti to make it looks alluring.
- You can add ice too but i never wanted to compromise with the thickness so have used chilled milk and chilled mangoes.
- Raisins can also be chopped and added into it.
- Instead of ice, along with pulp blending you can also use one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Video representation always help make learning the step by step process more fun. Do watch the video
For Sauces Recipes CLICK HERE
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE