Phool Makhana Air fried | Fox nuts | Best weight loss snacks
Makhana Namkeen Recipe
Makhana munchies or phool makhana are a rich source of proteins, carbohydrates and dietary fibre. We always crave to eat something in between meals. So why to munch unhealthy snacks when you can have these Makhana / lotus seeds / fox nuts. This is my weight loss recipe. This weight loss snack is very easy to make.
Video of air fox nuts
Ingredients required to make air fried fox nuts
Now you can read our ingredients in hindi too. अब जानिये सभी इंग्रेडिएंटस हिंदी में => CLICK HERE
- Fox nuts / phool makhana – 200 grams
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4th tbsp (add more to make it more spicy)
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Walnut – handful – 10 pieces approx
Process to make roasted fox nuts
- In a bowl add fox nuts.
- Add oil over it. I have used very less amount of oil as these will be air fried.
- Add red chilli powder
- Add salt as per your taste
- Add chaat masala.
- Mix it well with hands so that each makhana should get coated.
- Transfer it to air fryer basket
- Air fry for 8 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- After removing for air fryer, add walnuts. This will enhance its dietary value only.
- Serve with love.
This namkeen is a healthy approach to regular oily snacks. As this is high in fibre so it will make you feel full for longer hours and help in reducing your weight. But yes you will have to keep exercising too 🙂
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE