How to make Maggi cutlets | मैग्गी टिक्की कैसे बनाये
How to make Maggi patty / Maggi Cutlets
Hello people, today I am going to present very easy recipe of maggi for you. Its Maggi cutlets or you can call maggi tikki. We all love Maggi. I have never come across anyone who is not happy with maggi. In this recipe I will be making small patties with full flavors of Maggi in it
Video of Maggi Cutlets | हिंदी में वीडियो देखने के लिए क्लिक करें
Ingredients required to make Maggi cutlets are
- Maggi – 2 packets
- Water – 4 cups
- Boiled potatoes – 3
- Boiled sweet corns – 3-4 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander – 2 tbsp
- Bread Crumbs – (2 bread slices ground)
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp for shallow fry
- Dry mango powder Chutney (sauce) – For recipe CLICK HERE
Process to make Maggi Cutlets
- Boil water and add maggi to it. No need to add maggi tastemaker. That I will be adding at a later stage
- Once maggi turn soft, drain the water and keep it aside.
- In a bowl take boiled potatoes and mash it
- Add boiled corns, chopped coriander and bread crumbs. I have ground bread slices using a grinder and then added it to the potatoes
- Add salt to taste. I will be adding 2 packets of maggi masala (tastemaker) later so add salt accordingly
- Add 2 packets of maggi masala.
- Give the mixture a nice mix
- Now add boiled maggi and mix everything again
- Knead it like a dough with the help of your hands.
- Now you can either make small round patties with your hands or you can use a cookie cutter.
- I have a baby girl at home so i have used flower shaped cookie cutter. I will transfer the potato maggi mix in a flat plate and spread it evenly with the hands. Now will cut small flowers with the help of a cookie cutter.
- Meanwhile I have heated a grilled pan. You can even use a normal pan.
- I have added 2 tbsp of oil and spread it evenly on the pan.
- Place the cutlets on the pan and let it cook. Once it turns golden, flip the side and cook from other side too.
- Your crispy maggi cutlets are ready. You are going to love this new avatar of your maggi
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE