Idli Tikka | Easy Snacks Ideas | Healthy snacks
Idli Tikka Recipe
Idli tikka is my variation to leftover idlis. Idli is a great breakfast in my home. But I am always left with so many idlis. So instead of making Masala Idli all the time, i gave it a new variation. This is not just easy but completely a new dish to enjoy out of leftover food.
To read all the ingredients in Hindi=> हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ CLICK करें
Video is given below
Ingredients required to make Idli tikka
- Hung Curd – 4 tbsp
- Mustard Oil – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/4tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Food Color orange – 1 pinch
- Leftover idlis – 18-20 (i have used small idli mould. If big size idli are there then you need 10-12 pieces)
- Fresh coriander leaves
Process to make Idli tikka
- In a bowl add hung curd. Hung curd is made by hanging the plain yogurt in a clean muslin cloth for two hours.
- Add mustard oil
- Add red chilli powder
- Add salt to taste
- Add food color. This is optional to give idlis a nice color
- Add cooked idlis. For rava idli recipe CLICK HERE
- Mix everything well so that each idli should get nicely marinated
- Transfer these marinated idlis into a greased bowl. I have used an air fryer friendly bowl which I have got with my air fryer only.
- Air fry at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes in a preheated air fryer.
- New variation to idli is ready.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE