Homemade Pizza Dough | Best Pizza Dough Recipe
Homemade Pizza Dough
I always wanted to give a try to recipe to make pizza dough at home. Homemade pizza dough is not just an easy way but more hygienic too to make pizza. When you have kids then there is a possibility that their friends can pop up any time so if the ready dough is lying with you, its very easy to convert it to something delectable. You can make anything with it ranging from buns, calzones, pizza, breadsticks and so on.
Step by step video with exact measurements is given below
In this recipe we will be making pizza dough with just 3 ingredients.
Ingredients to make pizza dough
- Dry Active Yeast – 1 tbsp
- All purpose flour – 2 bowls
Process to make
- In a bowl take 1/4th bowl lukewarm water and add 1 tbsp yeast in it.
- Mix it well. Keep it aside for 5 minutes till the bubbles forms on top.
- Take 2 bowls of all purpose flour. Mix yeast in it.
- Add one tbsp of powdered sugar and salt to taste
- Add little water to knead dough. Knead dough and cover it with damp cloth for 2 hours.
- It will double in size. After 2 hours knock it down again to the normal size.
- Now keep it for 30 minutes and its ready to use.
- If using fresh yeast then add it directly to the flour
- the more your dough rises, the more chewy and soft the base becomes. (its a good sign)
- to activate dry yeast, this has to be mixed with warm water.
- Added sugar helps the yeast to provide color to the dough.
For recipe to make Pizza CLICK HERE