Dry Mango powder chutney | Amchur Chutney Recipe
Instant Amchur Chutney
Amchur powder is a spice which is generally available in every household. We add this to different dishes to flavor those as tangy. But in this recipe I will be making sweet and tangy sauce out of it. It will become exactly similar to the one we get it market bought samosa an pakode. Its a perfect craving for monsoons. Just few ingredients required to make this chutney. So let’s begin
Video in Hindi is given below | अब देखिये वीडियोस हिंदी में
Ingredients required to make Amchur Chutney
- Dry mango powder (amchur) – 3 tbsp
- Water – 1 bowl ( 3 times of amchur)
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Roasted cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
Process to make Amchur Chutney
- Mix water in dry mango powder. Make sure no lumps are there. Keep it aside for 15 minutes
- Heat a pan. I have made completely oil free chutney. Once way is to heat oil, add cumin seeds. Let the seeds splutter and then cook. But in my recipe I will heat a pan and add the powder mixture in it.
- Once the mixture starts boiling, add chilli powder, salt and sugar.
- Keep stirring till it starts to become thick.
- Switch off the flame and add roasted cumin seeds to it.
- Transfer it to a bowl and allow it to get cool.
- Your instant amchur chutney is ready. Goes yummy with different snacks. For various snacks CLICK HERE
- You can use jaggery instead of sugar
- You can add raisins and nuts once the chutney is prepared and cooled down
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE