Best vegetable soup recipe
Homemade Vegetable Soup
Hey friends, finally winters are here. I really love having vegetable soup in chilly winter evenings. Sipping soup while sitting in balcony is sheer bliss to me. So thought why not to share my way of making healthy, zero oil soup with you. This soup is super healthy, delicious and nutritious. Even the bread croutons are the air fried ones with no oil at all.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 35 minutes
Serve : 2
Ingredients required to make Vegetable Soup
- Spinach – washed drained and chopped – 3 tbsp
- Green peas pearls – 4 tbsp
- Mushrooms chopped – 5-6 florets
- Grated cauliflower – 4 tbsp
- Carrot shredded – 1 medium sized
- Cottage cheese cubes
- Ginger grated – 1 inch
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour – 4 tbsp
- Bread croutons
Process to make vegetable soup
- Keep 1 litre water to boil in a pan.
- Wash, drain and chop spinach leaves and add these to boiling water
- Add green peas. I have cut few into halves.
- Add chopped mushrooms to the boiling water.
- Add grated cauliflower.
- Add shredded carrots.
- Cover the lid and let vegetables boil for 15-20 minutes on low flame.
- Keep stirring in between
- After 20 minutes, add salt and black pepper
- In a bowl mix 4 tbsp of corn flour with water. Add this mixture to the soup.
- Let it boil for 10 more minutes so that consistency changes from diluted to thick.
- At last, add chopped coriander leaves. Switch off the flame and serve it hot
- To serve, add grated ginger in a bowl
- Add paneer cubes and pour cooked hot vegetable soup over it.
- Top it up with few more cheese cubes and bread crumbs.
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For special snacks CLICK HERE