Suji Corn Tikki | Air fryer Recipe | Semolina patty
Process to make Suji Corn Tikki
- Boil water in a pan.
- Once it starts boiling, add sweet corns to it. I have used Supa Corns fresh and tasty sweet corns here.
- Add chopped onions
- Add chopped french beans
- Cook these for 2-3 minutes.
- Add semolina (suji/rava) gradually and keep stirring it continuously so that no lumps should form
- Add black pepper powder and salt. Keep boiling
- Allow the water to evaporate and mixture to get thick like a dough
- Add red chilli powder, switch off the burner and transfer semolina dough to a bowl
- Let the semoline dough cool down.
- Grease your palms and take a portion of the dough.
- Make small round patties (tikki) out of whole dough
- Grease the air fryer basket and put all the tikki in.
- Air fry these at 180*C for 15 minutes.
- Amazing, healthy and delicious tikki is ready after 15 minutes.
- No oil, no potato still you can enjoy the delicacy
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE