How to make Sprouts Salad at home
Healthy Vegetarian Salad recipes for weight loss
Salad at its best :). Sprouts are considered to be the healthiest version of consuming lentils. Since sprouts are full of vitamins, proteins, minerals and other antioxidants, not much people like it 😉
In this recipe I will be making a sprouts salad which i always try to include in my diet. This is not just healthy but an easier tastier salad
Health benefits of Sprouts
- Sprouts are a rich source of Vitamin C so it improves hair growth
- These are protein power pack. Vegan source of proteins
- Sprouts are good for skin too. It helps in detoxification and increase glow on your face
Mentioned quantity will Serve – 2
Type : Easy
No Cook Recipe
Ingredients required to make Sprouts Salad
- Green gram lentils ( Moong dal) – 8-10 tbsp
- Brown lentils (Masoor Dal) – 6-8 tbsp
- Pomegranate – 1/2
- English Cucumber – 1 diced
- Apple – 1/2 diced
- Onion – 1 small (optional)
- Tomato – 1 small (without pulp)
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Sweet Corns
How sprouts are made
- Wash both the lentils. You can also make it with one lentil only.
- After washing keep the wet lentils in a soft muslin cloth and make a packet of the cloth and hang it near the tap.
- Wet the cloth carrying lentils atleast thrice a day for 3-4 days.
- After 3-4 days the sprouts will automatically grow and start pricking the cloth.
- Your sprouts are ready