Garlic Mushroom Recipe | sauteed mushroom recipe
Sauteed Mushroom Recipe
Mushroom side dish for chapathi. This is one of the simple mushroom recipes.
I live in Chandigarh which is so close to hills. Solan in Himachal Pradesh is called as Mushroom city of India. I really love buying vegetables from there. It gives me a chance to buy really fresh mushrooms. Mushrooms can be used as a main course dish or as an appetizer. This snack is made with buttoned mushrooms, garlic, onions and capsicums.
It goes best with cocktails and mocktails 🙂 My all time favorite party appetizer.
Step by step video is given below
Ingredients to make Sauteed Mushroom
- Mushrooms sliced – 1 bowl
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Chopped garlic – 8-10 cloves
- Onions – 1 sliced
- Capsicum – 1
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper – ½ tbsp
- Seasoning – 1 tbsp
Process to make Mushrooms
- Heat a pan and add butter to it. I prefer using a non stick pan as all the time this dish will be prepared on high flame.
- Once butter melts, add chopped garlic pods. As we are making garlic mushrooms here so this step is most important. keep stirring the garlic so that is should not burnt
- Add sliced mushrooms and saute till water dries up. It will take around 3 minutes on high flame.
- Once all the water of mushroom dried up, Add sliced onions
- Now keep cooking mushroom and onions for another 4-5 minutes. Once onions turn golden, add chopped capsicums.
- Make sure you should not over cook capsicum. We will be keeping it crisp.
- Now add seasoning along with chilli flakes
- Add salt as per the requirement.
- At the end add black pepper.
- Serve hot with chilled beer or vodka or any other mocktail of your choice
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.