How to make Bhel Puri | Mumbai Bhel
Easy Bhel Puri Recipe
Bhel puri is available all over India. It is type of a chaat, an Indian Street food. It is mainly related to Mumbai. You can easily see the vendors on the beaches selling bhel puri. Its a healthy snack and really good to eat while travelling, relaxing on the beach etc. This is my take on Mumbai Bhel. I have tried to make it as healthier as I can. I have not used any Oil to make this scrumptious snack.
You can now watch Videos in Hindi | हिंदी में वीडियो देखने के लिए नीचे क्लिक करें
Ingredients required to make Bhel Puri
- Puffed Rice
- Tomatoes without pulp
- English Cucumber
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Dry Mango Powder Chutney
- Tomato ketchup
- Chilli Sauce
- Corn Flakes
- Aloo Bhujia / Sev
Process to make Bhel Puri
- In a bowl, add puffed rice, You can also roast the puffed rice before using.
- Add chopped onions
- Add chopped tomatoes. I have used tomatoes without pulp
- Add cucumber. I have used English cucumber so I have added it with skin
- Add salt as per you taste
- Add coriander powder. You can use the store bought one. I have made it using mortar pestle
- Add red chilli powder. To make it even more spicier, you can add chopped green chillies too
- Add amchur chutney. Sauce made using dry mango powder. For Recipe CLICK HERE
- In a bowl, add tomato ketchup, chilli sauce and water. This way I will dilute the sauce mix and add it to the bhel bowl.
- Add corn flakes. Mix it well
- Garnish with aloo bhujia. You can add sev too.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE