How to make Garlic Naan Bread at home
Process to make Garlic Naan
- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour.
- Further add salt, baking powder, baking soda, powdered sugar and curd. Exact proportions are shown in video. Mix everything well and knead a soft dough
- Keep the dough aside for an hour by coating it with oil hands and covering it with a damp cloth.
- In the meantime, Mix well together butter and chopped garlic.
- After an hour, out of the whole dough, take a portion, dust it with dry flour and enlarge it with rolling pin. You can make it in any shape you want. As shown in the video i have made an oval ones.
- Once oval shapes are ready, stick some black cumins on it
- Now before keeping it on hot tawa, Coat it with butter garlic mixture prepared earlier
- Put it on a heated tawa/pan. Once it seems sticked, turn the pan/tawa upside down and roast/cook it on direct flame.
- Once little brown it is ready. Take it off the tawa and garnish with butter garlic mixture and coriander leaves
- These get along really well with Dal makhni, chana masala and other indian delicacies.
- Tawa / pan you using should be extremly hot so that raw bread should stick to it properly
- If you feel that the dough will not stick to the tawa, you can tap one side of bread with wet hands
- These can be made with different types of stuffings too like potatoes, onions, cauliflower, mushrooms etc.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE