Easy Mocktails to make at home | Fruit Mocktails
How to make Mocktails at home
Sometimes you feel like making a new drink out of available ingredients. Mocktails are the best way to quench your thirst for something different. I made this very easy mocktail using readily available ingredients at home. Trust me it worked wonders on the peeps in my house. Thought of sharing my easy mocktail recipe with you all. Hope you too enjoy it really well.
Cooking is more fun with videos. Do watch step by step preparation of Mocktails
Ingredients required to make mocktails are
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Mint leaves – 8 to 10 leaves
- Cucumber slices – 2
- Lemon wedges – 2
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Mix fruit juice
- Sprite ( limca can also be used )
- Ice cubes
- – Lemon slices round cut
- I have used ice cold water to make a mix. In ice cold glass of water, put ginger pieces, mint leaves, cucumber slices, lemon wedges and keep it refrigerated for 4-5 hours. This will help water becoming more flavourful with all the infused aromas.
- To make mocktail, at first step we will be adding infused water in a bottle or shaker.
- Add mix fruit juice. You can use all the juices separately. But as this in an easier approach we have used mix fruit juice only.
- Add sprite or limca as per your taste.
- Shake it really well for like 2-3 minutes.
- For glasses, wet the brim of glass with water as shown in video and then dip it in salt so that brim is coated with salt.
- Pour the drink prepared
- Garnish with lemon slices on the brim of the glass and put some fresh mint leaves.
- Serve Chilled.
- In order to make it a cocktail, you can add Vodka too instead of sprite/limca.
- If you don’t cherish kick of ginger, omit it.
- Instead of using mix fruit juice, you can use 3-4 different fruit juices too.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE