How to make Whipped Cream | eggless recipe
Homemade Whipped Cream
Whipped cream is the icing on the cake 😛 It is used is many types of pies, cupcakes and cakes etc. It is either used as a topping or a spread. I even use whipped cream in Fruit cream recipes and mousse.
In this recipe I have given just the tips to have a perfect whipped cream from a fresh cream. Here I have used Amul fresh cream tetra pack. I have used the amul fresh cream straight out of refrigerator. This is a no sugar whipped cream recipe. You can add sugar if making any dessert out of it.
Video is given below
- Amul Fresh Cream ( 200 ml)
Process to make Whipped Cream
- Take a bowl. Make sure bowl is a cold one. You can also keep the bowl in freezer for 10-12 minutes before pouring the cream into it
- Add fresh cream in it
- I have used hand mixer for the purpose of whisking it. It makes the task much easier
- Whisk it continuously for 7-8 minutes. It will automatically start turning stiff and will reach your desired consistency.
- If you want to add sugar, use powdered sugar and beat again for 2-4 minutes.
- This whipped cream can be stored for 4-5 hours and you can use as per your requirement.
- Add few drops of vanilla flavor to make a flavored one
- Do not over beat
- It will be less time consuming if you using Heavy cream instead of fresh one.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE