Garlic Bread Recipe – Dominos style garlic bread
Garlic Bread Recipe
Hello friends, Just few hours ago, crossed a Dominos. What i love the most about them is their garlic bread. It always engross me. Since many years i wanted to bake one for me. So gave it a try today and yes it was a success. Very easy and quick recipe if you have the dough ready with you.
For Pizza dough recipe CLICK HERE
Now i shall move forward to the detailed process of making Garlic Bread. Generally i bake in my oven but this time i opted for my baby Prestina (My Air fryer). Air fryer took almost same timing to make it. Let’s start with the process
Videos make cooking more fun and easy. So step by step video is given for your reference
Ingredients to make Garlic Bread are
- Pizza Dough ( CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE)
- Chilli flakes
- Garlic paste
- All purpose flour (for dry dusting)
Process to make Garlic Bread
- Take one portion of dough
- Flatten it with the help of rolling pin and dry all purpose flour
- In a bowl, take melted butter and mix garlic paste into it.
- Apply this garlic butter mix on flattened dough
- Now sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes.
- Fold the round shape in a way that it should become semi circle (as shown in the video).
- Seal the edges from all the sides by gently pressing it.
- Keep it in Air fryer basket and then again brush it with garlic butter.
- Cut the breadsitcks (as in dominos) with the help of pizza cutter or knife.
- Sprinkle some more oregano and seasoning (i really like it more 😉 )
- Air fry for 15 minutes and 180 degrees celcius then for 5 minutes at 200 degree celcius
- Your bread sticks are ready to be enjoyed.
- While folding the dough you can put cheese inside if you want to make cheesy sitcks
- I have used garlic paste and chopped garlic to mix with butter. You can use only paste if chopped garlic is not as per your liking.
- To make fresh garlic paste, just blend garlic pods with little oilve oil and make a smooth paste
- It serves best with cheesy dip. For cheesy dip recipe CLICK HERE.