Christmas Cookies | Eggless cookie recipes
Best Christmas Cookie Recipes
Let’s bake Christmas Cookies. This is an Eggless Recipe.
Santa Claus is on his way!!
Its the right time to prepare for Christmas day!!
Holidays are about to begin so even I thought of making cookies. This recipe is purely my 4 years old daughter’s idea. She came back from school and said mom bake cookies for me. I said I cannot. She replied its very easy, you need to have the dough. use cookie cutter, put in oven and its done.
Her innocence made me bake these cookies for her. I realized that yes its almost the same process as she mentioned 😀
Lets bake the Christmas cookies my baby’s way.
Ingredients to make Christmas Cookies
- Wheat Flour – 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup (around 10 tbsp)
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1/4th tbsp
- Salted Butter – 25 gms
- Milk – 8 tbsp
- Cookie cutters
Process to make Christmas Cookies
- In a bowl sieve together wheat flour and all purpose flour.
- Add powdered sugar to it. I have used brown sugar. You can use any one you want. Make sure its powdered else the dough will not be a smooth one.
- Add Baking powder.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Add melted butter. Butter should be at a room temperature otherwise it will be tough to make a dough
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add milk and mix it well. Make a soft dough.
- Keep the dough aside for 15 minutes.
- Flatten the dough and spread it with the help of rolling pin. Thickness should not be more than 5 mm. As the dough will raise while baking.
- Use cookie cutters and cut desirable shapes.
- Grease a baking dish with oil
- Keep cookies on it.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
TO CONTINUE READING PLEASE CLICK ON PAGE NO.2