Kala Chana Chaat | Healthy Salad Recipes
Kala Chana Chaat Recipe
Beginning of the day with something healthy on your way. My policy is to have healthy breakfast atleast more than thrice a week. So I made chaat but in a healthier way. To make this chaat or you can call it a salad too, I have used Black grams (black garbanzo beans )which are very high in nutritional value. These grams are low in saturated fats and very low on cholesterol. It also has vitamin B6.
Step by step video to make chana chaat is given below
Ingredients required to make chana chaat
- Black garbanzo beans (kaale chane boiled)
- English Cucumber with peel – 1
- Tomato without pulp – 1
- Black pepper – ¼ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Mint leaves – 12-15 chopped
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Crushed almonds – 8-10
- Bhujia / sev 3 tbsp
Process to make Chana Chaat
- In a bowl add Boiled black grams. I have soaked black grams overnight and then boiled in pressure cooker for 30 minutes.
- Add english cucumbers. You can use regular cucumber too. English cucumbers can be eaten with peel.
- Add chopped tomatoes
- Mix above mentioned well and then add black pepper and mix again
- Add salt as per your requirement
- Add mint leaves, coriander leaves and crushed almonds. You can add as many dryfruits as you like.
- At last add aalu bhujia. In this recipe I have skipped using boiled potatoes. So in order to have that potato flavor I have used potato bhujia. This step is completely optional
- Your healthy Chana Chaat is ready to be served.
- Enjoy this and stay fit 🙂
- You can add cottage cheese too while making this salad.
- Boiled potatoes can be added.
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For more snacks and appetizers, CLICK HERE