Cauliflower Soft Taco Recipe
Soft Taco Recipe
Taco is a traditional dish of mexican cuisine. It is made of wheat or corn flour. A tortilla is made and wrapped around the main cooked dish. In this recipe I will be making soft taco with filling of schezwan cauliflower. It will be a cheese taco. I just thought of making it my way that is not going by the traditional method. So lets begin with the ingredients
Step by step video is given below
Ingredients required to make cauliflower taco
- For Tortilla Recipe CLICK HERE
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cauliflower florets
- chopped onions
- salt to taste
- black pepper
- Schezwan Sauce – for recipe CLICK HERE
- Chopped cilantro/coriander leaves
Process to make taco
- Tortillas recipe is given above in the link. please follow that to make tortillas.
- Heat oil in a pan and roast the tortillas. Here I am using 2 tortillas to make one taco.
- While heating second tortilla, spread mozzarella cheese on it and join the two tacos by pressing gently.
- For filling, I have used cauliflower. Firstly take the florets wash them and pat dry.
- Add these to a bowl. mix salt, black pepper and schezwan sauce.
- Marinate cauliflower florets nicely and bake these.
- I have air fried these for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
- Use this filling inside tortilla and enjoy your soft tacos.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on Youtube and Facebook.