how to make cauliflower pizza crust easy | Low carb pizza
Cauliflower Crust Pizza Vegan
Many times we feel like eating something different to change our routine. I have a habit of keep trying different things. My daughter is fond of eating pizzas. For kids what matters the most in a pizza is cheese and toppings. So i have started making mini pizzas for her with a base of grated cauliflower. Instead of using all purpose flour base i use only few spoonful of all purose flour.
Step by step recipe is given below
Mentioned quantity will make 4 mini pizzas
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time :10 minutes
Total Time : 25 minutes
Ingredients required to make Cauliflower Pizza
- Cauliflower grated – 1 bowl
- Crushed garlic – 6 pods
- Black pepper – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oregano – 1 tbsp
- All purpose flour – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp to shallow fry and 1 tbsp for greasing of baking dish
- Capsicum fine chopped – 4-5 tbsp
- Onions Fine chopped – 3-4 tbsp
- Mozzarella Cheese – 4-5 tbsp
Process to make Cauliflower pizza
- Keep cauliflower florets in boiling hot water for 3-4 minutes. After that drain it and grate it. Squeeze to drain out excess water
- In a bowl add grated cauliflower.
- Add crushed garlic, black pepper and salt to it.
- Mix it well
- Add 3 tbsp of all purpose flour and again mix it. Mixture will appear dry but no need to add water at all.
- Make small patties. You can make one single base too. I have made 4 mini pizzas.
- Heat oil in a pan and slightly shallow fry these mini patties.
- Now grease a baking dish.
- Keep all four base on it.
- Top it up with onion, capsicum and cheese.
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees celsius for 8 minutes.
- Your mini cauliflower pizza are ready
- Garnish with pizza seasoning and serve
- I have added all purpose flour as a binding agent. Those who eat eggs can add egg whites instead.
- Add as many toppings as you like.
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.