How to make Cajun Potatoes |Baked Potato
Baked Potato Salsa | Cajun Potatoes
Easy recipe to have potatoes in a complete different manner. In this we have made potatoes and a sauce to cover each bit of it. Used to eat this in the restaurants like barbeque nation but always had this feeling in mind to make barbeque nation style cajun potatoes some day.
Its a baked recipe so we have tried to make these as healthy as possible. If you make restaurant style dish at home everyone loves it and cherish it. Potatoes are loved by all in almost all forms possible. Its an easy potato recipe.
Video representation always makes learning easier. Here is step by step video representation followed by the descriptive recipe
Ingredients required to make cajun potatoes
- Potatoes – 3 medium sized
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder – ½ tbsp
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Oil to grease baking dish
- Mayonnaise – 1.5 tbsp
- Chopped garlic – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Oregano – ½ tbsp
- Red chilli powder – ¼ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Roasted cumin powder – ½ tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander
Process to make Cajun Potatoes
- Cut the potato slices along with its peel.
- Add these in a bowl. Sprinkle red chilli powder, salt and oilve oil
- Mix it well and place these on a baking dish. Baking dish should be greased one.
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius for 20 minutes
Now for the dressing
- In a bowl add mayonnaise. In mayonnaise add chopped garlic, salt, lemon juice, red chilli powder and oregano.
- Mix these well and add tomato ketchup and roasted cumin powder
- Mix everything well. Your dressing is ready.
- Now keep baked potatoes on a plate and on the top of it pour mayonnaise mixture we prepared earlier.
- Garnish these with chopped coriander and serve.
- We had cut the potato into slices. You can use the baby potatoes and bake them directly with other condiments and then before pouring mayonnaise mix flatten baked potatoes with a spoon
For McDonalds style Mc Puff in an easy wat CLICK HERE