Dominos Style Burger Pizza | Pizza in a Burger
Process to make
- First of all divide the pizza dough into 2 equal portions and make a small circle with the help of rolling pin. For exact thickness please refer to the video.
- Pat around one tbsp of seasoning on both the circles. ( remember we are making 2 burger pizzas)
- Pat it gently so that is should get stick to the dough simultaneously shouldn’t spoil the shape.
- Put these to make buns in oven for 12 minutes at 200 degrees celsius after brushing the buns with oil..
- After 12 minutes these will be cooked from inside but will remain white from outside (exactly as dominos do)
- Now allow your buns to cool down.
- Once cooled cut both the buns from centre to make brim and crown of burger.
- Now on a baking dish, put all four pieces of buns
- On 2 pieces that is the brim one apply tomato sauce. Around 1 tbsp for each bun
- On the crown pieces appl 1 tbsp of mayonnaise each
- Spread it nicely and evenly
- Now put mozzarella cheese on both the buns
- Time to decorate with toppings
- On bottom bun, put chopped tomatoes and diced cottage cheese (paneer)
- On top bun decorate capsicums.
- Now put these in pre heated oven at 220 degrees celsius for 12-15 minutes
- After first 8 minutes, take these out and close the burger by keeping top bun on top of bottom bun.
- Now for next 6-7 minutes allow the burger to become brown. Keep checking in between
- Once the buns are ready, you burger pizza is ready.
- You can add red paprika too. I was making it for my little girl so skipped it
- I have used LG microwave convection mode. So time and temperature is told accordingly
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.