Broccoli Cauliflower recipe | Mix vegetable recipe Indian
Broccoli Cauliflower Recipe for Mix Veg
This broccoli cauliflower recipe is my father’s innovation. he always make it this way. I really love the addition of yogurt into a vegetable. This adds new flavor to the entire dish. Friends, do give this dish a try. I am sure that you are going to love this. I have served this dish to my guests many times and they always ask that something different is there in the dish.
Step by step video process is given below
Serves – 2-3
Cook time :45 minutes (30 minutes for air fryer)
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Ingredients for Broccoli Cauliflower Recipe
- Broccoli – 1 bowl
- Cauliflower – 1 bowl
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Powder – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1.5 tbsp
- Garlic – 6-8 cloves
- Onions – 2 medium
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Plain curd (yogurt) – 1 bowl
- Dried and crushed fenugreek leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped capicum – 1
- Tomatoes without pulp – 2
- Coriander leaves
Process for Broccoli Cauliflower Recipe
Step by step photos are given below.
- In a bowl add washed and dried broccoli
- Add washed and dried up cauliflower.
- Add salt as per taste (1.5 tsp)
- Add red chilli powder.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and mix everything well so that each and every floret should get coated with salt, chilli powder and oil.
- Add these to air fryer.
- Air fry at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes and then at 180 degrees Celsius for another 15 minutes
- In the mean time, heat oil in a wok
- Add cumin seeds to it
- Once cumin seeds begin to crackle, add chopped garlic and cook till raw smell of garlic vanishes