How to make Besan ka Chilla
Besan ka chilla. Consuming gram flour in winters is really good. As gram flour is a rich source of VitaminB6, iron and proteins. It is very good for diabetics too. These chilla can be consumed in breakfast as a healthy breakfast idea. Some call it Besan pooda, besan cheela, gramflour pancakes etc.
Very easy recipe. Just few ingredients and healthy breakfast is ready. It is very useful to have gram flour recipes during winters.
Step by step video is given below
Mentioned Quantity will Serve – 2
Cuisine : Indian
Preparation time : 8-10 minutes
Cook time – 5 minutes
Total time – 15 minutes.
Ingredients required to make Besan ka Chilla
- Gram flour – 1/2 bowl
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) – 2 tbsp
- Chopped onion – 1 small
- Oil – 1 tbsp
Process to make Besan ka Chilla
- In a bowl, add gram flour.
- Add roasted cumin powder, salt and red chilli powder
- Add dry fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- Add water. keep stirring so that no lumps should form. Make a smooth batter
- Add chopped onions. Mix it well again.
- Heat a pan.
- Add oil.
- Pour the batter and cook it from one side first then flip it to the other side.
- You can add as many vegetables as you like.
- These chilla can be made without vegetables too.
- Gram flour helps in lowering diabetes.
Please dont forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.