How to make Arbi | Easy air fryer recipe | अरबी कैसे बनाये
Arbi known as Colocasia in english is a potato type vegetable. I love this recipe in french fries form. I tried making this in my Air fryer and it was a hit!! It tasted just like fried arbi but I have made it with just 1 tbsp of oil. Same way this can be cooked over gas too. Let’s begin learning this air fried version
Video is given below | हिंदी में वीडियो देखने के लिए नीचे क्लिक करे
Ingredients required to make Arbi
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Dry red chilli – 1
- Fennel seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- Colocasia (Arbi) – 500 grams
- Cooking oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
Process to make Arbi
- First I will prepare the dry masala. For that I will dry roast cumin seeds, dry red chilli, fennel seeds and coriander seeds. Make sure you should not over roast it. It should turn slightly brown and not black
- I have grind the mixture in a mortar pestle. Freshly ground spices have an amazing aroma. Keep it aside.
- Peel, cut, wash and soak the colocasia. I have cut it down in french fries shape (my favorite)
- Add a spoonful of oil in in it.
- Add the dry roasted mixture. mix it well with the help of a spoon so that each piece of arbi should get enough of mixture on it
- Add salt to taste
- Add red chilli powder
- Mix it well
- Pre heat the air fryer at 180 degrees for 4-5 minutes
- Transfer the arbi in air fryer basket and air fry at 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
- Crispy from outside and soft inside dish is ready to serve
- Always apply mustard oil on your palms before peeling colocasia otherwise your skin will start itching badly
- Dry colocasia under fan so that it should not be sticky one while cooking.
Please don’t forget to share our recipes and do follow us on YouTube and Facebook.
For YouTube CLICK HERE Please click the SUBSCRIBE button and be a part of us 🙂
To post your own home cook food photos and restaurant dishes you have enjoyed please join our facebook group
For facebook group CLICK HERE